Places I've ever come in South Korea

 



안녕하세요! 여러분들…

Hi! I am so happy to let you guys know that I am finally able to write an experience of myself going to South Korea. I wrote this based on my own experience when I went to South Korea using a Travel Agent with my family in 2019. I actually went to a lot of good places but I can’t remember the exact time, so I decided to write it freedomly.

The best opportunity that I got was when I was able to come to one of the Mosques in Itaewon, as we all know that muslim in South Korea are a minority. We prayed, took lots of photos and looked around the mosque.

taken by me

Seoul Central Mosque or 서울중앙성원 built in Itaewon area, Seoul, South Korea and opened in 1976. Located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu.

We also came to Gyeongbokgung (경복궁) which is a palace. I gained a lot of knowledge about South Korea history, such as Korean traditional culture.

taken by me

In the northern part of Seoul, South Korea, is a palace called Gyeongbok Palace. The biggest structure erected during the Joseon Dynasty, this palace is one of the five great palaces. Architect Jeong Do Jeon established Gyeongbok Palace for the first time in 1394.

O! I tried a must drink milk in South Korea. Actually the popular one is the Banana flavor, but since I don’t really like drinks or food with processed bananas so I bought the strawberry flavor. The strawberry flavor is delicious as well. It is not uncommon for idols to like this milk, especially my bias Jeon Jungkook of BTS. Not only milk, because I am Army, which means a fan of BTS, I bought coffee with the members' faces on the packaging.

The picture below is a restaurant that I want to recommend. I am the kind of person who really avoids eating fish because I don’t like it, but I ate it in this place. If you guys are have opportunity to come to South Korea, try to come to 텃골순두부 in 노학동 Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do. You can also buy Korean Roasted Seaweed as a gift from South Korea for your family and your friend in your home country. 

Ok! I think for now I can only share three places and one drink that I came and tried when I was in South Korea. I will share the rest later and do part two of experience and recommend places in South Korea if possible. I will see you again as soon as possible!

다음에 도 만나요!


그럼, 즐기시기를 바래요!

(I hope you enjoy it!)


also find me on:

Instagram @_madebyhara


Komentar